Are you interested in the economic aspirations, social views, or political attitudes of Indian millennials? Apply for a Vantage fellowship for a research project on Indian millennials now!
Vantage Analytics is a data-driven business and political intelligence advisory which helps clients create forward-looking strategies to reach out to Indian millennials, one of the world’s largest demographic groups.
The goal of this fellowship is to encourage in-depth fact-based scholarship on the relationship of young people in India with the following interest fields: education, internet, digital economy, social media, health and/or health insurance, fitness, cosmetic and consumer products, streaming services, and the gig economy.
The fellowship also seeks to promote research on how Indian millennials, particularly in Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities, interact with new technologies and adapt to the changing dynamics of the 21st century.
While you will have full autonomy over your project, this fellowship should result in a well-written analytical paper which uses data to make a clear argument.
Fellowship awards will range from Rs. 3,000 – 25,000, dependent on the scope and scale of the research proposal.
What we’re looking for:
- Enthusiastic analysts, writers, or researchers to engage in a research project on one of the above interest areas
- Interesting research proposals on themes not explored by existing scholarship. Research proposals which will truly provide and present new data and analysis on the aforementioned interest areas
- The collection and usage of first-hand research. This means that the research should incorporate data collected by the candidate themselves
How to apply:
- Start by thinking about a creative research idea on Indian millennials that would translate into a compelling and well-argued research paper
- Then, please complete the Vantage Analytics Fellowship Application and email it with a copy of your resume or CV (no longer than two pages) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- While there is no deadline to apply, fellowships will be granted on a rolling basis, so it is in your best interest to apply as soon as possible
Anyone! People interested in Indian millennials, from undergraduate students to Ph.D. scholars are all welcome to apply.
Enter the form below and we will get back to you ASAP