Vantage Analytics is a business intelligence and political advisory firm based in New Delhi, India. Vantage uses data-driven solutions to help businesses and organizations strategize reach out and speak to Indian millennials.
One of the world’s largest demographic groups, Indian millennials (those born between 1982-2002) are almost half of the country’s population. Through its extensive collection of first-hand research and a unique data-set on Indian millennials, Vantage advises companies, institutions, and startups with forward-looking business and political strategies to connect with young people in India.
Vivan previously worked at the Observer Research Foundation in New Delhi, the American Enterprise Institute in Washington DC, and interned at a lobbying firm in Washington DC. He has continuously worked at and studied the intersection of public policy and business, and has focused his career on empowering business owners to create jobs and prosperity in the developing world.
Here are Vivan’s thoughts on some contemporary issues:
- Millennials Will Vote back Modi Govt Only if it Delivers Jobs, The Quint (March 2018)
- Why Indian Millennials are Lagging Behind in Start-up Culture, The Quint (February 2018)
- What WhatsApp’s new payments feature could mean for digital payments in India, Medium (February 2018)
- Combating corporate corruption in India through Deferred Prosecution Agreements, ORFOnline (November 2017)
- BRIC(s) then and now: Reading between the lines, ORFOnline (September 2017)